Home » Product Offerings » Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplements

If you are relying solely on Medicare to cover the cost of your health care as you age, then you may not be doing enough.

Unfortunately, Medicare does not pay for everything. With the rising costs of healthcare, it is becoming increasingly important for Wisconsin residents to consider their options as they retire. When it comes to healthcare, our great state has excellent health care services. For individuals who are 65 or older, there are options out there available to supplement Medicare.

Are you taking advantage of those Medicare supplement plans?

What is a Medicare supplement plan?

  • A policy that works to supplement your Medicare benefits by providing additional coverage
  • Medicare covers your health bills up to a point, and then your Medicare supplement kicks in to cover any additional costs.

Typically, Medicare only covers 80% of your medical expenses, leaving the other 20% up to you to cover. With a supplement, individuals can afford the top-notch healthcare they need.

What can a Medicare supplement cover?

  • Doctor’s visits
  • Prescriptions
  • Co-payments
  • Hospice care
  • Nursing home care

Unfortunately, Medicare supplements in Wisconsin typically do not cover the following health services and supplies:

  • Long-term care
  • Vision
  • Dental
  • Eyeglasses

If you find that you need additional coverage for these types of health services, work with Insurance Service Center to add them to your policy.

Insurance Service Center is dedicated to helping Wisconsin residents feel safe and confident with their insurance. Just as sure as the sun rises to bring a new day, Insurance Service Center will be there to help Wisconsin residents with all of their insurance needs.

If you would like to learn more about Medicare supplements or find out the details about obtaining your own personal supplement, give us a call at 888-535-7216, stop by, or fill out the online quote form. The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner you can begin feeling confident about your insurance again.

  • Get A Free Quote Right Now!

888-535-7216

Combine Your Policies
Instant Home Quote
Instant Auto Quote